Friday, July 26

I orginally posted this on the WWDN Soapbox, but I liked it...so I'm reposting it here:

Good ol' Ben Shapiro haunted my dreams last night (I know, I'm sad)...but something occurred to me. If Ben were in charge, hypothetically, what exactly would prevent him from using, say, nuclear weapons in a "war" such as the one the US is fighting against terrorism? With absolutely no regard for the loss of innocent life (as long as it's the "enemies") and an obvious nationalistic superiority kick, what would prevent him from doing so? I'm not suggesting that we need to worry about this kid launching the ICBMs, but his attitude is similar to a lot of his republican kin (even those in office) these days...

It boils down to one question: How close are we to using nukes (in Iraq, wherever)?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home