Wednesday, July 31

Man, it's been since Saturday since I've written...should probably write something now then. Not that there's anything to say. Nothing going on. Only thing to even mention is that I'm in a bad mood all of a sudden. Mad about women, really. Women that bitch and moan about dickhead boyfriends or shit-head preps at the bar that they thought "were nice" when I could have told them all along that they were dickheads or preps willing to say or do anything to get in their pants and then move on once their sick of it or find something better. Women that claim that "there aren't any nice guys" while I'm standing there, mouth gaping, arm raised in the air waving frantically. I can't stand it. I really can't. I'm about to give up on them (again). Fuck it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home