Sunday, August 4

I'm moving. It's been a while since I've had to (almost four years), and it's been even longer since I've had a roommate (since my Freshman year, seven years ago), but I need change. Sometimes you just gotta do it. Too many punk-ass kids and gang-banger wannabes to deal with around here, not to mention the carwash across the street I have had to deal with and the fuckers that gotta show off the speakers and bass thay've loaded up with while vacuuming.

Anyway, I almost forgot how much it sucks to pack up everything. I've only just started to do so, but it's still wretched. Maybe it's more of a psychological thing -- the idea that I have to put everything in boxes, move it a mile and a half away, and put it all away again -- or maybe it's just the time and energy it takes that makes it so horrible, I don't know, but it does. Hell, maybe it's the fact that I have to sit around my apartment with empty shelves with boxes full of books, cds, dvds, and clothing next to them. I can't move it until the 15th, but I don't want to wait much further beyond that date either, so I feel a need to start now. Sentencing myself to sitting in a frickin' warehouse for the next week and a half. Oh well, hopefully it's all worth it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home