Saturday, August 3

What the hell makes people think that this is even on the radar of cool? Killing a guy who's just doing his job, probably because they themselves are too lazy to get jobs themselves...it hurts just that much more since delivery of pizzas is something that I have done and still continue to do at this time. I kind of like it. But shit like this makes me question the sanity of doing so, at least at the time being as I can't help but think that maybe, just maybe some jack-ass around here will try to pull off the same shit and since I work at the only place that sells pizza to "the ghetto"...this might be me (except I refuse to work past 9pm). Anyway:
another pizza guy killed

[edited to fix the link...I forgot the mlive.com sucks -- they change links on a daily basis -- maybe the detroit news is better]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home