Tuesday, September 24

Finally, tropical storm Kyle and it isn't going to do anything. Something deep down wanted it to become a big storm so that everyone would say stuff like "did you hear about Kyle?", "Oh oh, Kyle's coming, we better board up the windows!", and "Kyle killed my father". I know it's sorta sick for me to think such thoughts, but it would just be kinda cool...I guess I'm desentized to the violence or something. But, alas, it doesn't seem like it's going to be. Instead, people are saying "Look at Kyle, out there in the middle of the freakin' ocean dancing around like a fairy"...okay, maybe not, but it's still embarassing...I mean Isidore is such a wimpy name (at least in comparison to the super macho name Kyle) and everyone shaking in their boots. Arrr. Me hates the sea and everything in it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home