Sunday, September 1

Things have been getting better in my head the last couple of days. Friday night I had a sort of panic attack and had to leave a party for awhile, go to a bar, and then had to leave the bar right away. I think that was because of too many people though, nothing more. Maybe. Anyway, I've been able to talk to a couple people about my problems and that's helped a lot, also to talk to a couple of friends who've had their own problems that I've sort of transferred over to myself (I hate that I do that, take on guilt, pain, and confusion on behalf of friends, but I do, too much) and that's helped too. Anyway, I see a bright side to life again and that ain't bad. Anyway, I just wanted to let the few who read this blog know that I think I'm pulling out of this. It's been two weeks or so, at least for the really dark part of the tunnel, but it will hopefully be over soon. Thank God.

As for as regular updates (and the witty commentary on current events that all the kids love), I will be without internet access in the new place for another week yet, so it will very likely be a week before I write again. Just so no one thinks I'm abandoning this popsicle stand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home