Friday, October 25

There are few in American politics that I find to be truly good people, worthy of honest respect, and am willing to really root for whether I agree with them or not. There are even fewer that are willing to stand up for what they believe in, even if it means "political suicide", just because they think that what they're doing is right. Even rarer are those that are willing to flaunt the "liberal" label and take upon their shoulders the plights of the average American and the flag of Progressivism. But today there is one less of those few, as Senator Paul Wellstone has died tragically in a plane crash in his home state of Minnesota. America will feel his loss as one of the few to stand up for sanity when insanity seems to be the issue of the day.

I am deeply saddened by this and want to join the millions of Americans who felt as I did in mourning his loss. My thoughts and prayers go out to all who knew him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home