Monday, October 28

Three weeks ago I wrote about how taking the LSAT took a huge burdan off of my shoulders. Well, I got my score back and it took off even more. I got a 154. That's not horrible, the 63rd percentile, but for me it is. I think that now I have to put off law school for another year, waiting for a chance to re-take the test and hopefully do better on it so that I can go to a school that will challenge me more than one that would accept some guy who scored a 154...

Anyway, I was kind of relieved to hear that I had done so badly...I dread the thought of filling out applications, begging for references from professors I haven't seen in years, and especially the anticipation of waiting to hear if I was accepted by any of my top choices. My God, that'd suck. But now I don't have to contend with any of it...and I think I can now concentrate on the here and now rather than the what's to come. And I need to do that. I really do. I've been messing up friendships lately with my hyper-emotional bullshit that comes to a head when I'm stressed, doing it enough to make me physically sick (I almost threw up on Saturday because of how I treated a friend), and it's all the result of the stress that all of this thinking, worrying, about my future has created for me. Thank God I can put it off for a year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home