Tuesday, November 12

I am a dreamer. I dream of being comfortably without debt. I dream about changing the world. I dream about writing a novel. I dream about photographing. I dream about staying up with a girl and talking until the sun rises. I dream of furthering my education. I dream of travelling to far-flung places. I dream about learning Spanish, and German, and Czech. I dream about waking up sometime in a world without war, or hunger, or disease, or fear. I dream of being safe. I dream of things yet to come, things that may never come to fruition, and I dream that my dreams are not just dreams. I am a dreamer, I have built my castle in the sky, where they say it is supposed to be built, and now am left having to build a foundation...but I am a just a dreamer...not a doer...and the nightmare is figuring out where to begin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home