Saturday, November 30

I stumbled upon this a while back and bookmarked it. What brings it up today is that many, many times in the past week or so people have told me that they love me. I find it very uncomfortable, because I can't just say that...especially to a female friend, even if it is in the "not IN love with you, blahbity blah" way, because saying it has gotten me in trouble before (i.e. bye-bye friend who thought I was, you guessed it, "IN love with her")...the thing is, it leaves me in a position where all I can say is thank you or "me too" or something else and I probably sound ungrateful or uncaring, or like a doofus, or something. But it's just that if ever I am able to say "I Love You" to a girl, I want it be be meaningful, in the IN love sort of way...like what's in the love list.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home