Monday, December 23

This makes me sick, for one thing, until four months ago I lived about two blocks from there. Secondly, Papa John's still won't listen to me when I say that we shouldn't deliver to this neighborhood. I love working for a place that puts their profits over my safety...if people that read this want to boycott Papa John's for being evil, go right on ahead. I sure as hell will never give them my (paid) business.

Police identify suspect in deadly car attack Detectives have identified a suspect in a weekend shooting that killed a teen-ager and wounded a man on Grand Rapids' Southeast Side.

Police hoped to meet with Kent County prosecutors today to obtain a warrant for the man, whose name was not released, said Capt. Kevin Belk.
He said officers are looking for the suspect, who apparently knew the victim, Kamar Raynard Merriweather, 18, of Grand Rapids.
Merriweather's body was found around 6:40 p.m. Saturday in the front seat of a white Cadillac in the 1200 block of Dunham Street SE. He was shot in the head, police said.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home