Saturday, January 18

I almost just got myself in trouble...I was flipping through the channels and came across a travel show on PBS talking about The Netherlands. I got excited because, frankly, that place is just so friggen amazing. (and then they looked at the Van Gogh Museum and I had a relapse and started to cry which is another story for another day). Anyway, so I get online and notice that Europe has dropped even more since last week and I found out that I could get a roundtrip ticket to Amsterdam for a lousy $340 (I also found out that it's actually cheaper to get on a plane in Grand Rapids and fly to Chicago and then onto Frankfurt or Munich than it is to drive to Chicago and do the same...wierd). That's after the taxes and everythng else. Three hundred and friggen forty dollars! I went through the whole procedure of ordering and almost hit the "confirm to get to the next page which will allow yo to REALLY confirm" button...but didn't. I need to figure out when I'll be able to go, if I'll be able to go while tix are still cheap, and then get my tax return back (which I found out will be a nice $900 or so...).

Every damn Spring this happens to me. Some little boys get super lustful for the ladies...this one gets it for the wandering (well, and for the ladies I suppose).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home