Sunday, January 5

I may sound like I'm depressed given the tone of the last few postings, but I assure you that I am not. There's just so much going on that concerns everyone else around me and it's just ragging on me like you wouldn't believe. I don't feel that I have anyone to turn to right now that isn't in someway going through tough times, whether outward or inward. I've probably even been a bit snippy with people, maybe a bit sarcastic or caustic even, and I hope that I haven't offended anyone or made them think I hate them or something. But I can only take so much without the negativity effecting me and I try to shoo it off with humor and cynicism. I just want to be happy and be happy with someone and be all giddy and stuff...but no one seems willing to put up with that shit right now. Oh well, hopefully things will change soon...that's the beauty of life: they always do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home