Wednesday, January 15

I put up a personal ad the other night and no one's responded to it. I don't know why, I'd want me:

Im a nice guy, plain and simple. I believe that treating people right is my responsibility as a human being. Even though some people will take advantage of that, I havent let that change me at all. If anything, its only made me stronger. In any case, it has helped me to develop a sarcastic-cynical sense of humor that (usually) doesnt offend :) and has gotten me to a point where I truly appreciate the little things of life. I am smart, like to travel to far-flung places if only to people-watch in a foriegn park, like to read, watch movies, and (yeah I know -- its so cliche it makes me sick too) Sunsets. I love sunsets. Ive seen them all over the place and I never get sick of them.

p.s. the lack of apostrophes is not my fault, they take them out for some reason

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home