Wednesday, January 8

I spent a good couple of hours on Sunday writing e-mails to various restaurants and the like just trying to see what kind of stuff I could get for free. To some I wrote that I really liked their food and, always, that "I wish could afford to eat there more often". To others I made up sob stories about how I or my wife or my girlfriend or my kids got sick after eating there or how we were in a rush on New Years Eve and weren't able to get our leftovers or other totally fake and unprovable stories...I feel kind of like a jerk now that I'm getting some e-mails back. Oh well, I'll feel better when the gift certificates start coming in. I'm aiming for $600 worth. I'd feel bad if the places I was doing this to weren't corporate, but, ya know...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home