Thursday, January 9

I usually drink tap water when I go out to eat...mostly because I know that I drink too much non-water beverages. But now I have another reason, to screw over Coca-Cola. This pisses me off on several levels. First, people should be drinking MORE water, not less...but Coke would rather make profits than have healthier customers (shit, if they had healthier customers, they wouldn't sell so much...duh). Second, I hate it when companies force their emplyees to do something so stupid as take training classes on how to convince people not to drink water. I don't know, it seems wrong somehow. And finally, I really am disturbed by Coke's usage of the acronym/word/whatever of H2NO. That's just corny as all get out.

Coca Cola's Plan: Just Say No - To Drinking Tap Water

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home