Tuesday, January 28

I've spent some time today trying to hunt down people that I used to know...just to see what they are up to nowadays, but I can't seem to find a single one. It sucks. It really, really does...because I thought I had kept up on at least where they were or how I could reach them, but all that information's absolutely no good anymore. Man how I hate that. I did find one girl's new phone number, but we haven't talked in three years or so and it was a sort of akward speparation at that so I think I might be afraid of calling her up or something. I don't know. But it sucks because in the phone book she has the same zip code as me which means that she most likely lives within a mile or two from where I am currently sitting...so close, yet so far away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home