Monday, January 20

Man, I almost hate to admit it, but for the last two or three weeks, I have been really horny. I don't know what my deal is. I've been getting too excited too easily, I've been paying too much attention to the below the neck regions of girls' anatomy instead of their faces, and I've been -- how to say this nicely -- spending too much time with myself. I really can't stop thinking about sex-related topics and how I might be able to participate in them without breaking any of my rules of ethics when it comes to getting my game on. My penis comes up in conversations, masturbation does too, and, frankly, I think it's hilarious when I look back at things I have said. Heck, maybe I'm starting to lighten up or something.

I really have no reason to post this except to say that I'm sick of limiting myself to what I post on here. I mean, lately it's become a free-for-all for me to publically battle my introspective demons and I'm kind of finding comfort in that. I need to unload and just the chance that someone will read this page is better therapy for me than bottling it all up as I have been more or less forced to do over the years. I mean, I could do the whole crazy-guy-who-argues-with-himself-while walking-down-the-street schtick, but I'd rather not. It's cold in Michigan in the winter and I don't want to deal with it or the malls (which would be my other option I guess). That and I'm lonely enough as it is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home