Tuesday, February 18

First, I wanted to apologize for my drunken post of last night. I'm going to leave it up because I think it's hilarious the way I wrote, but I still wanted to apologize.

Second, I wanted to add something about Joe Millionaire and much it was good to see...but I forget what it was exactly that I wanted to say. Perhaps it was that it has given me a little bit of hope that others are capable of seeing love the way that I do, since both Evan and Zora seem to. But like I said last night in my drunken rambling, I do envy the two of them...not for finding each other (with the help of commercial television no less!) but both being able to recognize and accept the possibility of true love when it did present itself. Evan didn't pick the easy route of faux-love with Sarah and Zora didn't let the uneasiness of their "relationship" stop her from saying yes. Bravo. Well played guys, well played.

Third, my new found hope for humanity that came with the ending of Joe Millionaire got me through the day today...but that all went out the window when I lost my cell phone. I don't know where it is. I must have dropped it on a delivery. I tried to call it, I retraced every single last step I took since I had it last, but it's no where. Undoubtedly, someone found it and instead of doing the right thing and going through my numbers to the "home" number and dialing it, they've decided to keep it. Of course this means that I had to suspend my number and am going to have to buy a new phone and be without my link to the world for a week or so. I don't even know any of my friends' or familys' numbers (yeah, I'm stupid for not having a backup list). Human Beings suck ass.

Fourth, I realized just now that I haven't given a shout out to Miss Tiger Lily at all recently, so I better since she's probably getting upset by the lack of them (plus, between you and me, I think she gets a kick out of them)...so: Yo yo yo, wassup? Tiger Lily in da House, whoop! whoop! whoop! a'ight?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home