Saturday, February 1

I have a very good insight into what people are thinking and what people are feeling, often times way before they even know for themselves. This kind of sucks, because it allows me to "forsee" problems in the future based on a person's personality and what not which kind of takes away the fun of things. Spontaneity kinda goes out the window or something and it just leaves not much fun. I've been batting damn near 100% lately when it comes to people -- strangers, friends, and family alike -- and I see things occurring that, frankly, frighten me...and nothing that delights me to counter-balance that and that makes it really hard to go through the day. You just want to say "hey, look, don't you think that maybe your acting the way you're acting suggests this or that about how you really feel?" but it's not my place to do that. Or is it? I don't know.

Sorry this is sorta muddled or whatever, it's been a long 24 hours for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home