Tuesday, February 11

I know I should comment on Joe Millionaire tonight, but there's not much to say that I haven't said already. I still think that Evan will choose Sarah even though I hope I'm wrong. I mean, there's a glimmer of hope in that he said that he "connected" with Zora -- even though he couldn't explain it -- which is one of the most important things in love, but I think that he, like most of us human beings, will end up going for the easy, already assembled relationship with Sarah...even though it would be doomed from the start in my opinion. I mean, hey, who among us hasn't passed up on something real for something that just made us feel good? Maybe I'm just too cynical lately when it comes to relationships. I guess I am just in a place where no one sees eye to eye with me on them or something, or no one seems to. That seems to be going around though so maybe I will just drop it...

Anyway, I just wanted to mention that I just found out about a job that I'm gonna be applying for. It's in publishing (which would be in my top five fields I want to get into) and it pays reasonably well ($23k) for a job that consists of 24 hours of flex time a week. So amazingly perfect for me. I could work three days (or four or five short days), make my living, and then write and do whatever else the other four days of the week. My goodness, it's giving me an erection just thinking about it...

...I don't know why I just said that. Oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home