Wednesday, February 19

Oh, oh oh...I remembered what I wanted to say about Joe Millionaire last night but forgot and wrote the same damn thing that I've written over and over and over again and can be read by anyone with a computer and internet connection of some sort by going through my months of archives...

I just wanted to say that Zora is frickin hot, if only because of the fact that after she stepped off a private jet in Sothern France to be with a guy who, for all she knew, was worth $50 million...all she cared about was a rainbow. A rainbow! Not the money, not the guy, not the cameras or anything else...just a rainbow. Incredible. That's so amazing. And then she asked Evan if she could kiss him instead of just assuming she could or doing so...friggin sweet. Where are these girls? Do they exist outside of my television tube? I need to get me one.

But, at least, I'm not the only one anymore to be a freak like that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home