Saturday, March 22

Annoying questions from a 21st century leper:

Is it wrong that I feel so alone? Is it wrong that I crave attention? Is it wrong that I long to have people think of me when I'm not around? Is it wrong that I would love to have people call me out of the blue to ask how I'm doing? Is it wrong that I wish people would make sacrifices for me once in awhile? Is it wrong that I expect my friends to be there for me? Is it wrong that I want to to be loved? Is it wrong that I would rather sit at home and watch movies with my closest friends than go to the bar with them? Is it wrong that I feel neglected? Is it wrong that I wish I was someone else? Is it wrong that I am no good? Is it wrong that I feel crummy when no one returns phone calls or calls when they say they will? Is it wrong that I question my friendships when my friends break too many promises? Is it wrong that I feel abandoned? Is it wrong that I live life in honor and trust and love? Is it wrong that I try to do what's right? Is it wrong that I believe in God and act in that faith? Is it wrong that I feel spat upon by the world? Is it wrong that I feel unappreciated? Is it wrong to feel like I should feel appreciated? Is it wrong to want to run away? Is it wrong to want to die? Is it wrong to want to flip off the world and ride off to never-never land? Is it wrong to keep running into the arms of people that hug me with a knife in their left hand? Is it wrong to feel like I deserve that somehow? Is it wrong to feel like shit because no one wants to understand me? Is it wrong that I want to understand other people? Is it wrong that I give up on people after I'm pretty sure I've got them figured out as people that I don't care about? Is it wrong to love people that I have a connection with? Is it wrong to desire understanding? Is it wrong to desire love? is it wrong to desire company? is it wrong to desire truth? Is it wrong to desire consistency? Is it wrong to desire faithfulness? Is it wrong to hope for better times?

Is it?

Anybody?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home