Wednesday, March 12

I had a revelation today...I'm really being an asshole lately. I mean, seriously, I've been pretty concieted and quite whiney both on this blog and in real life. And to everyone that's had to suffer my conceit, I am sorry as a human being can be. That revelation came after I talked with a friend at work about the Simpsons, afterward my thoughts turned to how much like Lisa Simpson I am...and I am. I'm a nerd and I keep trying to tell myself that I'm not...for whatever reason, I don't know. I like nerds, for the most part, but I want to be cool or something. But even that yearning to be cool cannot make the fact that I'm a nerd untrue. So, I just gotta accept it. Hoo-ah.

Anyhoo, now that I've figured that out about myself, I can quit being such an ass and be regular old kyle...which is a sort of intellectual/creative/romantic base, smothered in a cynical gravy, with a little whimsy for garnishment. And, of course, a roll of niceness on the side. Delicious with the red wine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home