Thursday, March 27

Oh man, I want to go to the Corner Bar. Such fond memories, fond memories...

The last couple of days I have come to the conclusion that I need to lighten up and act like a sixteen year old for a little while. I missed that part of my life, more or less, and I think that I'm somehow missing the rest of my life as the result. I grew up too fast, took on too much responsibility at too young an age, started taking life seriously waaaaaayy before a person's supposed to do so. I can't remember ever having years that I felt "invincible" as people always say they have, I've always been too paranoid about the consequences of my actions -- both for myself and others. Never have I taken advantage of situations that present themselves before me because of it -- not drinking until I was 21, not doing drugs, not taking advantage of girls throwing themselves at me while they're drunk -- and I think it's pretty pathetic to tell you the truth. And so I'm making it my mission to do some of those things and make up for lost time...hopefully getting myself back on track.

So, I'm going to get my name on the wall, I'm going to get stoned on a regular basis, I'm going to go streaking the first night it doesn't cool down to an uncomfortable level, I'm going to bring a pint of Jack to the movie theater, I'm going to take full advantage of the first drunken girl that shows me any interest, I'm going to be an immature little sleazbag and I'm going to love it. Whether I like it or not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home