Thursday, March 27

When my mom was bed-ridden, in constant extreme pain from cancerous tumors in her pelvic bone, she used to get upset from time to time. I wee bit understandable. In any case, after a few of her worst moments, she would apologize to me for being so angry. It was PMS she was suffering from, she said: Poor Me Syndrome.

For the past few months I have been suffering a case of PMS myself, it seems. And although the pain isn't necessarily alleviating itself, I need to shut the fuck up. I've become ridiculous in my whining and bullshit on this blog and in real life. And so I am making a pledge to stop, or at least to tone it down a lot. Because, frankly, that's not the kind of person I want to be and, deep down, it's not at all the type of person that I am.

So, anyway...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home