Wednesday, March 5

Wow, this is like the second day in a row when I've come online to post something but not been able to find much of anything...nor think of anything going on that's worthy of or appropriate for posting. Let's see...I delivered tonight on icy roads that made driving more like ice skating -- the furthest delivery I made stiffed me, my having almost crashed and gotten stuck a couple of times on the way there. Fuckers. Tip, damn you, tip.

I talked today with some people at work and got on the whole gen-x relationships topic...they agreed with everything that I said (or vice versa), but none of it was anything I haven't said on here so I won't repeat it...though it's comforting to hear other people think the same thing as me.

I also talked about racism and how my generation is less prejudiced than my parents' generation, but that kids growing up today seem to have even fewer prejudicial tendancies. That was a nice talk.

Hmmm...that's about it, really. Oh well. Sorry for wasting your time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home