Wednesday, April 23

A little bit of the game of get to know kyle®

I do not like clowns. I am afraid of them, I might even hate them. I don't know. The problem is twofold: One, I don't like people that are constantly trying to make other people laugh. Professional comedians bother me too...at least as people (and I've known one or two). It just seems to me that people that are always trying to be funny have a lot to hide. They are insecure. Or maybe just an asshole at heart that they need to make fun of everyone. I don't know, I can't stand that. There's a line that is crossed somewhere between where it's cool to be funny and where it's totally freakish to take nothing seriously.

Two, I don't like people that hide behind masks. I can't stand not being able to see the person that I'm looking at. I think that's why I'm very turned off by women that where more than a very minimal amount of make-up. To physically hide oneself behind some facade seems to me to be an intentional distraction from oneself -- again, a sort of manifestation of some deep-seated self-hatred or insecurity.

...to throw on a layer of paint daily as a profession says a lot about a person.

That, and I don't think clowns are very funny.

And don't even get me started on mimes...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home