Wednesday, April 9

My nerves are officially shot. My current quandary has my hands constantly shaking and my mind in a blender. I cannot think. I cannot speak. I cannot write. I cannot sleep. I cannot help but feel that there is something seriously wrong with me and the fact that, for the life of me, I cannot figure it out for myself is destroying me. I've talked to so many different people about what's going on in my life, and I receive a lot of sympathy and even praise from them, but no answers. No answers.

Quite the opposite. Instead people tell me how "awesome" or "sweet" or "wonderful" I am and then tell me that everything is going to be fine. Is it? Really? How can I accept those reassurances when this nagging question of my own self-worth is so predominately resting on top of all other thoughts? I don't know. I just don't know.

Too much advice has been given to me, too many analyses that all seem to fall into two quite opposite camps. Neither set seems to complement the other. I don't know what to do, I don't know.

This is even worse than depression: The place where you do not know what to believe or how to feel...even though you want to have both.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home