Thursday, May 8

I had met this amazing girl a few weeks ago. Okay, it was longer ago than that but we hadn't talked really. In any case, she's amazing. So amazing, in fact, that I would have asked her out...which isn't something I do very frequently. But I didn't. I didn't because she was leaving to go away for a long, long time. Til December...maybe May...maybe longer so she says. I can't deal with that sort of thing in a girl. I can't deal with a long-distance relationship. Stuff like that is impossible. It doesn't work. An ocean is too far a empty plain for anything but the deepest, truest love. And we didn't have time to even think about getting to that point. It was only a couple weeks. So in my mind she is a friend and the possibility of even trying anything not on the table. It's hard though. It is so rare for me to find someone that I connect with and with her it seems almost natural. As if we were meant to be in each others' lives in some capacity.

Well, she left yesterday. So it is done anyway, I should just stop thinking about it. Another case of bad luck for Kyle. Perhaps we will write each other on occassion (I feel as though this is very possible), and I will try and visit her at some point. But as for anything but friendship, it's off the table I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home