Tuesday, May 13

I had some brilliant thoughts tonight, but rather than write them down I played Civilization which is a damn fine game but not condusive to writing stuff down since it doesn't have a word processing portion to it...so the thoughts were lost. Probably until I turn my computer off for the night (morning? It's 4am) at which point I will debate whether or not I should turn it back on...and I probably won't because I'm pretty damn tired and that would take energy, and especially not if I've already turned the lights off long enough my for eyes to adjust to the darkness...because it takes too long and I don't like the feeling of squinting at bright light. But anyway, yeah, I wanted to post that I almost posted something (brilliant even) but didn't because I'm a geek that plays video games...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home