Thursday, May 29

I mentioned a few weeks ago that I had discovered that the last few months of my life would make a good book. Well, I've been spending the last few weeks trying to figure out just how exactly to start that book. Well, I'm happy to report that it dawned on me at work the other day and I finally have the first thousand words or so of it punched into my computer. I realize that maybe no one out there cares, but I have tried to start a novel so many times, always not getting the first few hundreds words close enough to right to make me motivated at all to continue on the project. This is as far as I've ever gotten into the actual writing of a novel before (I have several planned out).

So, now I can say that I'm working on two books again and be completely honest. One is my travelogue that is about one-third done, and now this. It makes me feel good.

Of course, there is that book of poetry that I promised back in December or January though...that's done, all the work is there, I just need to get off my lazy ass and find a publisher.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home