Wednesday, May 28

Status of my online fund-drive (now to be known as my garage sale): I can't get rid of any of my books. My library is my preciousssssss.

I have decided though that I am going to be putting a lot of stuff up for sale. I have a lot of stuff that I don't really need and I might as well make money off of it, you know? So anyway, the plan is this: Soon, within the next couple of weeks, I will be creating a website at my angelfire domain and will be letting people buy stuff that I will send out to them. I will leave it all there for two or three weeks, at which time I will be putting the stuff up at ebay.

I really have no idea if anyone that reads this or any of the boards that I frequent will want to buy any of my stuff, but I figure it's easier to sell it all myself without middlemen like ebay and secondspin to take a chunk out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home