Saturday, June 14

I got woke up at nine this morning, a Saturday morning, by a credit card company wanting to tell me that I'm six days behind on my payment. Apparently, my lack of payment is causing a rift in the space-time continuum and somewhere in Middle America there is already a wormhole opening up and swallowing a small town. All because of my lack of funds. At least you'd think so given their calls. But what's ridiculous is that I paid them yesterday. Granted, it was over the computer and blah blah blah, but I did pay them, I paid rthem escessively, just as I told them I would last week when they caleld...it was a matter of needing to get, you know, paid (at least that's the primary means of positive cash flow for me -- I don't know about the people that work these phone jobs), which I did yesterday. But. of course, my paying them didn't take me off their "call 'em Saturday morning to wake them up to tell them that they're six days late and if they don't pay now the wormhole will engulf the entire state of Nebraska" list or whatever they call it. The computer, the one that presumably dials my phone number for them or at least generates my name on a computer screen, isn't in communication with the internet computer, I guess...though the guy that called said "oh, yeah, looks like it's there". "Sorry". Fucking prick, waking me up at 8 on a Saturday because he;s a fucking retard and wants to fucking announce it to the world in his own retarded way. Oh well. Whatever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home