Tuesday, June 24

You know, I'm been having epiphany after epiphany lately about life and love and all sorts of shit and I've been selfishly keeping it all to myself. Yeah, I could write about it here. I could go out to coffee with friends and share. But I don't. And I don't fucking care. What's up with that?

I was writing an essay on the meaning of freedom and how liberals and conservatives view it...and I gave it up. Today I had this grand epiphany in regards to humanity's acceptence of fate and how some of us are more susceptiple to fighting for our dignity than others -- or how some are more able to resign to "the way the world works"...but I don't feel like talking about it. I realized not so long ago, that my life is pretty damn good in terms of where my future's going, but I don't feel like rambling on about that either. Truth be told, I just don't fucking care. And I don't know why.

Hmmmm...maybe it's because nobody seems to want to show interest in me. I mean, besides my father, the credit card company, and my deutschefreundin, my phone has rang for no one in a week and a half. No one. My friends that were in Alaska never called to say they returned or anything (something that, I think, is standard in a friendship....at least for me), my friends that stayed in town haven't called at all, hell, I haven't even seen any of my friends in a week and a half. Oh well. I guess what I'm trying to get at is that it's hard to want to share when no one seems interested in having you share, you know? And that's where I am. I think.

I don't know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home