Thursday, July 31

I am sick of being the nice guy again. Grrrrrrr

I just want to announce to the word every stupid and smetimes immral thing that I have ever done, just so that the world would know that I'm not so great.

Of course, I won't do that becaue I'm afraid too many people would go down the list and say..."big whoop, I've done all those things too." Then my thunder would be gone.

I do want to say that I find it very ironic that had I, at any of the points of my life where I've been majorly tempted to do so, been a horrible person and do things not in accordance to the nice guy code, I would be a much happier person now...the stigma of being so damn nice wouldnt be there and I would not be treated like a fragile peice of glass by everyone. Man, maybe then I could have even been a real person instead of some cartoon character figment of peoples' imaginations.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home