Wednesday, July 23

I swear, at least one out of every five, maybe ten, e-mails that I get are ads for increasing the length (and stamina) of my penis. Why God why? I'm satrting to develop a complex or something. Geez...how can I make them stop? And there all so clever too...I end up reading them once and awhile. Man.

But anyway, I'm drunk right now.

Funny thing is...I haven't even been buzzed in like two months and I realized it today while chatting with a friend. I had to fix that I thought and so I bought a fifth of Beam. I'm half-way through it right now and feeling realll, really happy. Or whatever the drunken equivalent of happiness is. Ah. I had forgotten how good it felt. I least I know that since I went two months without realizing it, that I'm definitely NOT an alcoholic. suh-weet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home