Tuesday, July 22

You know, I realize that I've been a little "over the top", politically speaking, with this blog during the past week or so. All this evidence that points to the fact that we went to war and killed a bunch of people over the ideology of a few instead of over the facts (using false facts to try to make it look otherwise) is just royally pissing me off. Not that I was for the war or anything (as my archives will demonstrate to any newer reader), but the fact that the president had the audacity to pick and choose his intelligence to form a case that probably wouldn't have come together naturally without the picking and the choosing just pushes me over the ledge. I will never trust the man again...at all (I mean, I at least believed that Iraq had an operational weapons program before the war...or at least stockpiles...so I can't say I wasn't duped myself to some extent).

That being said, I find the flare-up over the political cartoon in the LA Times to be completely uncalled for and ridiculously out of touch with the principles of the First Amendment. (see, I'm defending a pro-Bush cartoonist)

For those not in touch with the situation, here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home