Friday, August 8

Holy Cow. I knew I was having a crazy mood swing lately, but it didn't hit me until today just how bad it was. Egads. I am getting mad about the dumbest things. Pissed even. It's not good. What's worse is that when I get like this I am scared to death of even speaking to anyone, but unfortunately I don't learn until it's too late...hehe, yesterday I snapped at three different people -- all for ridiculous things. Man oh man.

It's just that life is horrible right now. I mean, I don't have a job, I don't have a computer, I don't even have a car...and to top it all off all my friends are too busy for me or out of town. It's enough to drive a sane man insane I'm telling you. I try to compensate by infusing a little more humor into my day but it doesn't work. Today my roommate's "girlfriends" phone started ringing at 8am and it woke me up...it rang twenty times by the time the two of them woke up. I mean, besides the fact that I'm a tad uncomfortable with the dynamics of their "relationship" (not blog material), it wasn't enough it get me mad usually...but I just about lost it. *sigh* I could list so many instances lately of stupid little things that have brought me to the edge of hulking out. Yeah. Ity sucks, I need a chill pill or, dare I say it...SOMA . I don't know, that's lame I know, but I gotta say something.

And then of course there's my perverted malsexed love-life being all consuming too. Too much time on my hands, too much sexual frustration, and a total lack of auto-erotic interest...not the best of combinations.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home