Sunday, August 24

Mother-fucking bitch ass shit. For about the twenty-seventh time I have tried to get up a page klisting goods for sale so that I can afford to go to germany for a week or two...for the twenty-seventh time I have had explorer crash on me while trying to write the page. Is there anyway that Microsoft could suck ass a little bit harder? I still think there's a blockage up in my small intestine somewhere.

For now, anyway, yes...I know I talked about it all earlier a couple months back, but I am again trying to save up the funds necessary to go and visit someone in Germany. For a month or two there, it looked like she might be coming home a bit early (August vs. January), but now she is staying and I want to visit...but the whole lack of funds thing is standing in my way (well, I'm saving, and I'll have enough to fly there by November, but not enough to do anything else once there) so I will be selling stuff and (reluctantly) accepting donations from any kind people that want to send five or ten dollars my way (the paypal button to the left work -- wink, wink). It'll be swell whatever help I can get from whoever might be able to give it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home