Thursday, September 18

A Challenge

I read stories like this, 'Grand Theft Auto' makers sued over teenage killing, and think to myself why I ever bothered holding back on the malpractice suit against my mother's doctors that gave her a staph infection that indirectly killed her. That at least would have been a semi-legitimate claim, except that I'm man enough to accept that old cliche -- shit happens. I mean, here are two stupid fucking retarded kids that don't know the difference between reality and a cartoonish video game and the victims sue the makers of the game, not the parents of the stupid fucking retarded kids for bringing their stupid fucking retarded souls into this world. Geez. $100 million. What's up with that?

I'll tell you what's up with that. Today's homework assignment: Think of the worst thing that ever happened to you in your life, now think of the most deep-pocketed person/entity that is at all tied to that instance, and file a lawsuit, a BIG lawsuit. Fuck personal responsibility, the people with the money possess your responsibility, right?

We are all the pawns of those with money...at least that seems to be the popular belief.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home