Tuesday, September 30

oh me oh my

So I'm at the grocery store the other night and this girl walks up to me. "Do you have any pets?" she asks me. I thought maybe she was doing some kind of survey except that it was on a Sunday and night and she didn't have any identification saying she was working for someone or something. It was kind of weird. "Yeah," I said. "A dog or a cat?" she returns almost instantaneously. "Cat." "What kind of cat is it, a calico, a black cat?" This was getting really weird. "Well," I said rather nervously, "He's kind of a sandy brown colored." "Yeah, I have a cat too...but at school we have to dissect a cat and that's kind of weird. I like science, but I'm more of a math person. But I'm not really looking foward to have to see one from the inside." She tells me way too much for me to really care, still trying to get my grip on what was going on here. "Well," I say, "Good luck with that," and I walk away.

I definitely got the impression that she was trying to hit on me or something...or maybe trying to be weird at the store. I don't know. But I walked away and laughed. How weird is all that? Why do the freaky ones always flock to me and the nice ones stay so far away? grrrrrrr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home