Sunday, September 21

So my roommate's girlfriend has custody of her kids for the weekend...but right now she's in my roommate's room fucking. That's just fucking fantastic.

I think it comes through just fine and dandy when I post on here that I think that she is scum. This, of course, is worse than the mooching her housing off of me -- ignoring her kids.

Let me say this outright and LOUD: Any person that puts anyone ahead of their own children is the scum of the earth. They cannot do or say anything that will make me think otherwise of them. They will never garner my respect. She has custody of her children only 50% of the time. The 50% of the time that she does not have them, she is either here in my apartment, or at work. You would think that would be enough (50% of her free time) for her boyfriend would be enough. It isn't. Out of the other 50% of the time that she does have her kids...she still comes over here. On her breaks from work, before she goes to work, nights like tonight.

This means that she devotes more time to her boyfriend (and therefore herself) than she does to her poor kids who already have to grow up having a mom and dad that don't live together or love each other (which is bad enough for a kid)...they have to grow up having a mother for whom orgasms and smoochie-face is more important than them.

Fucking A, I wonder sometimes if they should license parents to make sure that bitches like her don't bring poor semi-orphaned children into the world.

The sound of her moaning right now is making my blood boil.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home