Sunday, September 21

Two points to this post. The first is for the request of a reader roll-call. It's fast, it's easy, and most importantly, it's absolutely and positively *FREE* to you the user. Just click the comments button below and say something, even if it's just your name. I'm just curious...there's a comment from here or there every now and then, but I want to see just how high the number can go on that thing.

Secondly, and this ties in with the first request...has anyone ever used a courier service for flying overseas? I'm looking at the website for the Air Courier Association and thinking that $25 might not be a bad bet if it can get me overseas for one or two hundred bucks. I'll look around some of my other travel sources, but if anyone knows anything about the process, please do tell.

Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home