Monday, October 6

joe and his millions

Joe Millionaire starts up again in two weeks from today. It's fantastic. This time around it's a bunch a European women who never saw or heard of the show which means that I was pretty close when I said it was going to be a bunch of Chinese peasants from western China (hey, foriegners at least). I can't wait. The commercials are showing the girls saying even more greedy things than they did the first time around, including one girl half singing "...and he's riiiich!". Ha Ha!

In the meantime, I've been watching Joe Schmoe on Spike TV. Not as good as Joe Millionaire (which would be the only other reality show I've ever found watchable), but interesting. One guy who thinks the show's for real and nine actors playing the roles of host and other contestants. They have a love triangle (that's starting to get really messy) worked in, participants having one night stands, and all sorts of crazy stuff going on that I can't believe the "real" guy hasn't figured it out yet. Just seeing how far they can take things without him figuring it out is funny as hell.

Oh well, not much else to post. I still have my brain turned off from the LSAT and the week of cramming I did before it so don't be expecting any real posts or anything for another couple of days (if anyone reads this thing anymore...my pathetic pleas for comments having netted nothing for the past two or three weeks...). That thing is so emotionally/intellectually draining you just don't believe it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home