Sunday, October 26

law school

Well, I got my LSAT scores from my retest back today and scored exactly what I had last year: 154. Not bad, but not at all good. In fact, I'm in the 62nd percentile which is rather disappointing for me...because I know I could do so much better. But oh well, it will keep me rooted here in Michigan in any case.

I'm really thinking about going to Wayne State because it is in state (since I'd like to stay here if and when I ever get the chance to start a family), it's relatively cheap, and my LSAT scores and GPA are right at their median levels...which means I shoule be able to be admitted, and I should be surrounded by others like me. Nicely, it's ranked way up there on the list for average salaries in the public sector right out of school at $45,000. Which ain't bad at all. I don't know.

At least it's still in state so I wouldn't be that far from my family. heh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home