Saturday, October 25

redheads

So I'm at Panera last night getting dinner with a couple friends and there's this red-head girl behind the counter working. I couldn't take my eyes off of her for more than a minute. When she disappeared for a couple of minutes I thought she had gone home for the night. Man, I'm pathetic.

Thing is, she was probably only 18 give (or take) a couple of years, but she had red-hair, light skin, and freckles everywhere. mmmmm... I don't know what it is. It doesn't take anything at all for me to have impure thoughts whenever I see a girl with red hair. I'm told by friends that some of the girls that I find stunningly beautiful are average looking at best, but I don't care.

I just thought I'd share since I haven't written anything in awhile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home