Friday, October 10

wwjd?

What would Jesus do with the State Department? Why, blow it up with a nuclear device of course. At least so says Pat Robertson:

PAT ROBERTSON: Joel, welcome back to The 700 Club.

Joel Mowbray: Good morning, Pat.

PAT ROBERTSON: I read your book. When you get through, you say, "If I could just get a nuclear device inside Foggy Bottom, I think that’s the answer." I mean, you get through this, and you say, "We’ve got to blow that thing up." I mean, is it as bad as you say?

Joel Mowbray: It is. Everything I wrote in the book sadly is true. I wish it weren’t, and I wish that it could have been more fiction in the book. But the nonfiction is truly scarier than the dreamed up possibilities.

straight from the horses mouth


Gosh, I love what that man does to Christianity. He is just SO FULL OF LOVE ain't he?

What I don't get is how this mother-fucking asshole gets away with saying this when if a Muslim cleric were to say this he'd me locked away in a cell somewhere never to be heard from again. Hell, all the Muslim cleric would have to do is threaten to send bad vibes that way and he'd be put away, or at the very least investigated.

But, unfortunately, Pat Robertson and John Ashcroft regularly sixty-nine each other so charges are not likely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home