Saturday, November 22

advertisements added...

It's not that I want to add flashy things to this blog (to the left, underneath the archives where my panhandling button used to be), I like it the way it is, but I don't have anywhere else to put up some of the ad gigs I've found for myself. I envision a mall of sorts to be put up in the coming days (next weekend I won't be able to apply anywhere for a job being the holiday and all, so I may be spending a bunch of time working on the site), but in the meantime I need to put up something.

If you're looking at all into the need for webhosting or a new mobile service, then there are some good sites to visit. Or, if you have your own site, there's a link to the site that I found many of these affliate opportunities through. Anything you do through any of them helps me out a bunch. I'm not trying to press the issue, but at the same time I feel a need to.

In any case, please don't be mad at me for shilling goods and services. I promise that once I find some sort of job that pays enough to eat and buy heat and stuff, I'll take them down. At least off of this blog (the mall, I'm thinking, will remain up when once I get it put together). Thanks for understanding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home