Wednesday, November 26

i changed things a bit

The name of this blog is no longer "title of the blog" because I'm sick of that. It's now "pquesblog" which is just as boring, but whatever. hehe. I also added a banner to the top for Amazon because I got too used to seeing a banner when this thing was over at blogspot and for whatever reason the whole thing looked naked without one (and, of course, anyone's welcome to use it to buy stuff from Amazon...which gets me a percentage from them). I also got rid of the "how I feel today" thingy since I hadn't changed it in months, and it was too cluttery, especially with everything else I've cluttered the blog up with.

Oh yeah, and the half.com store link. No one's buying anything from half.com anyway... Oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home